Documents for Application

1、The filled-out Application Form.

2、The applicant’s passport (HongKong/Macau/Taiwan applicant’s ID Card and pass to mainland)

3、The transcript from the previous school;

4、Attach to the Application Form one recent 2-inch colored photos .

Documents for Enrollment:

1、The student’s passport and the photocopies of the first page and the valid visa.(HongKong / Macau / Taiwan applicant’s ID Card、pass to mainland and the photocopies)

2、The student’s original transcript, school report or transfer certificate; Primary /Junior high school graduate students are requested to provide the original transcript and the original and copy of diplomas. (If all those are not in Chinese or English, pls attach the translation)

3、4 recent 2-inch colored photos .

4、The photocopy of the ID card of the student’s guardian. (Passport,and the photocopies of the first page and the valid visa, and the Temporary Residence Certificate issued by the local Security Bureau are necessary if the student’s guardian is a foreigner )

5、Two original copies of the notarized Guardian’s Letter of Guarantee.