Qualifications: Anyone who is in good health and willing to abide by the Chinese law and institute regulations may apply. Application procedures are as follows:
1. Junior College Program or Long-term Chinese program
1) Download the “International Students application form” from the HIFL website.
2) Fill in the application form, and email the form with other required documents to email@example.com
3) After getting the confirmation email of admission, the applicant should deposit the application fee to HIFL bank account(A/C WITH BANK: BANK OF CHINA QINHUANGDAO BR.；SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ23A；BENEFICIARY: HEBEI WAIGUOYU ZHIYE XUEYUAN；A/C NO.: 100925083976；TEL.: +86-335-5926040)
4) After receiving the application fee, we’ll apply for the JW202 for the applicant.
5) We’ll send the admission letter and JW202 to the applicant as soon as we get them.
6) The applicant should take the JW202, admission letter, passport ( contains at least one blank page, and has more than 6 months to expire ), visa application form, standard passport sized photo and go to the Chinese Embassy ,or Chinese Consulate to apply for the X1 visa.
7) As soon as the applicants get the visa, please inform us of the date you come to China.
8) After the applicant comes to China, we’ll apply for the residence permit for you in 30 days.
2. Short-term Chinese program:
1) Confirm the training time with us.
2) Apply for the X2 visa yourself. If you need special assistance from us, please inform us in advance.
3) If you’ll come to study as a group, we’ll arrange a car to pick you up from the train station.
3. required documents:
1) The Application Form
2) A copy of passport
3) A copy of highest educational diploma
4) A copy of the Physical Examination Record for Foreigners
5) A digital passport size photo
6) A copy of Senior high school transcript (for Junior College Program applicants only)
7) A copy of HSK certificate (for Junior College Program applicants only)
8) Certification of no-criminal record issued by the police station.
There are supermarkets, laundry room, internet club, book stores, and clinic on campus. The students’ cafeteria is clean and well-decorated, serving all kinds of excellent food at good price. A Ping-Pong Room, Health Club, basketball and volleyball courts, gymnastic room, international standard football field(used as the training place for 2008 Beijing Olympic Games ) ,sand volleyball pit, and Plastic Track are available.
There is one independent building to receive foreign teachers and international students. The DFA office is located in the first floor. There are some classrooms and a recreation center in this building. There are 150 beds available for international students, and 30 rooms for foreign teachers. Every room is well equipped with shower, water cooler, telephone, air conditioner, separate bathroom and free internet access. The multi function room in the first floor is available for parties. There are one floor set apart as classrooms for international students to use.