Tuition and Fee
|Science||13,000/ per year|
|Note: The tuition and fees may be adjusted according to the changes of tuition policy and management rules for overseas students made by China.|
2. Accommodation Fee (RMB)
|Type of room||Fee(RMB:yuan)||Facilities|
|Four-bed room||2000 yuan / per person/ per year;or 800yuan / per person/ per month||①A public kitchen with a set of cooking utensils, a washing machine, a refrigerator, a microwave oven, etc.|
②Water-heater, Internet port in each room
Note: The students should pay their bills for water, electricity and internet .
|Three-bed room||3000 yuan / per person/ per year;or 800yuan / per person/ per month|
|Double room||4000 yuan / per person/ per year;or 800yuan / per person/ per month|
3. Other Fees
(1) medical exam fee: about RMB 500 yuan/ per person/ per year
(2) residential certificate fee: RMB 800 yuan / per person/ per year
(3) learning material fee: RMB 500 yuan/ per person/ per year
(4) insurance fee: RMB 800 yuan/ per person/ per year
1. Spring term: registration starts at the end of February; the classes begin on 1st March.
2. Autumn term: registration starts at the end of August; the classes begin on 1st September.
The university will provide the following preferential policies for overseas students admitted in 2016:
Scholarship for outstanding students (Degree students:major prize: RMB5,000 yuan; minor prize: RMB 4,000 yuan; the third class prize: RMB 3,000 yuan), Non-degree students:major prize: RMB4,000 yuan; minor prize: RMB 3,000 yuan; the third class prize: RMB 2,000 yuan). The scholarship is early available for second year students.)