||Information for Prospective Students
- Entry Qualification:
Bachelor’s degree applicant must be high school graduate or above; Master’s degree applicant must be Bachelor; Doctoral degree applicant must be Master.
- Date of Application: fall semester, before June 30; spring semester, before December 30. (Extension is allowed for special cases).
- Documents for Application
1. Submit Application Form (on the website of HUST).
2. A copy of passport with photo.
3. The diploma and degree certificate are required for the degree students.
JW202 and Admission Notice will be issued to the eligible applicant after the verification.
1. Apply for X visa in home country with JW202 and Admission Notice.
2. Take physical examination in home country and bring the original document.
3. Notify the Office after booking the plane tickets.
4. HUST arranges pick-up service.
- Academic & degree certificates
1. A degree student who has completed all courses and credits will be awarded a diploma and the corresponding degree according to the Academic Degree Regulations.
2. A non-degree student will be issued a certificate of completion provided the requirements have been met.