Please present the following required documents:
1.A one-page application letter (concerning your education plans, including why you wish to further your education, long-term goals you possess, or a special experience in your life)
2.Visa Application for Study in China form (JW202 Form)
4.Passport - Please provide a clear, readable copy of your passport with valid date of expiry.
5.Medical examination records (completed in your country or in Wenshan, China)
Please mail or email the required documents to the following addresses: Wenshan University Office of International Affairs 66 Xuefu Road Wenshan City, Yunnan Province 663000 China; Phone: 86 876-2818559; Fax: 86-876-2829220; Email: email@example.com
1. When applicant arrives in Wenshan with the invitation, he/she is required to fill out the Residential Registration Form and International Student Information Form.
2. All international students are required to order the medical insurance; ￥300 RMB (6 months) or ￥600 RMB (12 months).
3. Wenshan University will help international students with the residential registration and visa paper work. Three passport photos are needed. The visa fee is￥800 RMB (12 months) or ￥400 RMB (6 months)
4. Each international student is required to give a copy of his/her new visa to the Office of International Affairs.
5. Medical insurance. All students should be insured while studying in China. Students may carry any health insurance policy they choose, however, Wenshan University does not provide any insurance for students.
6. Application fee. The application must be submitted along with a nonrefundable￥400 RMB application fee.